Thursday, May 15, 2008

DJ Krassy does Hostage



So... I've been keeping this one to myself for a little while... But I've heard Erol has blogged it, so it's best we post it now. It's a mash-up, I guess-- although when the mix goes above and beyond the originals, that label doesn't seem right. Mash-up, re-edit, whatever, it's proper HOSTAGE rave shit melded w/ Digitalism's POGO and it's sultry as fuck. Big fucking high-5s to DJ KRASSY on this edit. Heard Alan Hostage himself was all over it.. So, hopefully he'll get the props he deserves. Check Krassy's MySpace for his on-going BODYROCK mix series (sweet schit). He's local for me (San Diego), so I'm required to give full support. Nobody's twistin' my arm though.








Betise vs Pogo - Hostage vs Digitalism (DJ Krassy remix) 320 MP3

DJ Krassy MySpace
Hostage MySpace

No comments: