Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Virgin Tear, JK DJS & Rabbit In The Moon May 10 PHX






Back in 1996 I thought about getting a Sonic The Hedgehog tattoo on my hand. Bad idea. Now I tell people if I WAS to have a tattoo - it would be of an Easter Island statue on my left shoulder. A tiki body ornament would be so cool but I don't think it will ever happen.

If you like your techno DJs mixed with tattoos, piercings, heavy guitars and dark electronica - the 13th Annual Club Tattoo celebration in Tempe, AZ on May 10 is going to be a MUST-SEE experience. Even if you don't have any tattoos or piercings - like myself - the lineup of talent still makes this an event I AM NOT GOING TO MISS.

Some background - Club Tattoo was founded by Sean Dowdell and Linkin Park's Chester Bennington in Phoenix in 1995 and is world renowned in the body art field. They're even opening up a parlor in Vegas - so you can get a tattoo of your honey's name immediately after you get hitched by Elvis. What happens in Vegas stays....on you forever!

Here's your lineup - legendary electronic music pioneers Rabbit In The Moon headlining, the awesome Julien-K opening and a special set of previously unheard songs by Chester Bennington - in my opinion, the most mesmerizing vocalist in rock.

Plus Ty from Virgin Tears (now out on his own under the new moniker A Virgin Tear), the JK DJS (Amir and Brandon of Julien-K) and Jeremy Dawson of Shiny Toy Guns all rocking out on the decks before, during and after.

See you there.

Event details & tix
Club Tattoo MySpace
A Virgin Tear MySpace
JK DJS MySpace
Rabbit In The Moon MySpace
Shiny Toy Guns (Jeremy Dawson) MySpace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the julien-k album is out now

http://digg.com/music/The_Death_of_Analog_Music